Automatic Material Roll Changes
The 90-2 model has a second head for true Zero-Downtime, On-the-Fly Reel Changes. When one reel of material is finished, the second head shuttles into place and begins feeding a new roll while the machine is running at full speed. No operator intervention required!
Combining true “24/7” operation with high speeds and true “zero downtime” performance, the PDC Series 90 Shrink Sealers are engineered for highest OEE* rankings in all 3 categories: uptime, performance, and quality of product produced.
Applications of the 75 and 90 Series include:
Tamper Evident Banding:
- Neckbanding – applying a shrink sleeve around the upper portion of a container and its closure
- Full Height Safety Seals – full body, clear sleeves, protecting the paper label, container and covering the closure (as on some vitamin jars)
Shrink sleeve Labeling:
- Full height body sleeve labels – on bottles and jars providing primary package graphics. The sleeve label may also come up over the cap with a horizontal perforation for tamper evidence.
- A Full Array Of Sensors
- Allen-Bradley PLC
- NEMA 4 Electrical Enclosures
- Servo Feed Drive (90 Series)
- Stainless Steel Frame and Covers
- 2D and Barcode Scanners
- Automatic Reel Changeover (eliminating downtime)
- Band Cut Off Registration
- Vision and Band Inspection/Ejection Systems
- Shrink Tunnels